Please take a minute to view our gallery above displaying some of what we have to offer you at The Trooperstown Wood Lodge.
- Freshly Brewed Tea Coffee and Biscuits
- Free off road parking
- All rooms ensuite bathroom with power showers
- Hairdryer and selection of toiletries
- Flat screen TV and DVD players (with a wide selection of DVD's available, please enquire on arrival)
- Free available to all guests
- Drying room for wet gear and walking boots.
Alterntive accommodation is provided by us at our Award Winning Bed and Breakfast, Heather House B&B. Please see our website for further details, www.heatherhouse.ie
Room Rate €40.00 per person sharing, including Breakfast. Lunch and Evening meals are served at The Wicklow Heather Restaurant.
We take online enquiries for Reservations. Once you leave your details you will be contacted by us directly where we will be delighted to assist you on your request.
For direct bookings please call: +353 (0) 404 45157 or +353 (0) 404 45236.
We provide a complementary shuttle service to our Restaurant, The Wicklow Heather.
Breakfast is served between 8.00 am and 11.30 am.
Please enquire at Reception should you require breakfast outside of these times.
- Fresh Chilled Orange, Apple or Cranberry Juice
- A selection of cerials (Museli, cornflakes and Special K)
- Pro-biotic Yogurt, served with fresh Seasonal Berries
- Fruit Plate of Fresh Fruits
- White or Brown Bread
- Freshly Brewed Tea or Ground Coffee
- Warm Toast and a selection of preserves.
All our cooked Breakfasts are served with a choice of Freshly Brewed Tea or Ground Coffee, and with warm Toast. All our Eggs are Free Range and can be served to your choice.
Full Irish Breakfast includes:
- Grilled Bacon
- Clonakilty Pudding
- Eggs (fired / scrambled / poached)